Random Adventure Roguelike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/

5 posters

Go down

pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/ Empty pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/

Post by danx55 Wed 25 Mar - 23:49

hi
sometimes I find when I try and flee I cant :/ maybe need some sort of power that assists in that move ?
thanks
dan

danx55

Back to top Go down

pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/ Empty Re: pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/

Post by Admin Fri 27 Mar - 16:58

Hi!

I think the flee probability was calculated comparing the player's speed with the monster's.

I know it's not clear at all (I'd love to create some sort of tutorial or explanation of the stats, etc :p)

Regards

Admin
Admin

https://randomadventurerogue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/ Empty Re: pleas make flew feature a bit easier? :/

Post by danx55 Fri 27 Mar - 17:29

hi.
ah ok makes sense :-)
cool
thanks

danx55

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebris Mon 30 Mar - 9:49

Maybe you could make a wiki?

Nebris

Back to top Go down

Post by danx55 Mon 30 Mar - 9:58

+1 good idea

danx55

Back to top Go down

Post by superfail125 Sat 25 Apr - 1:30

+1

superfail125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister_Raccoon Sat 25 Apr - 8:38

What's stopping you guys from playing the game and kind of forming a wiki of your own? It's not hard. I'd rather the developer spend his time on the game instead of a wiki. Hence why I gladly hit the donate huge button.

I'd start one myself but I work a lot. And I believe the developer said something about working on his next project. If there was an assurance that support would continue for this one or a similar game I would take the time to write wiki for it.

Mister_Raccoon

Back to top Go down

Post by danx55 Sat 25 Apr - 21:44

liking your new guide btw - I wasn't sure of the village at 0,0 on every island - good to know - cheers

danx55

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 26 Apr - 14:18

Yeah, thanks a lot Mister_Raccoon for the guide you are making!

This summer I will try to focus on the remake of this game, making things better and I'll try to create a Wiki for you people to collaborate and try to make something great with this game Smile

We'll see Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://randomadventurerogue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister_Raccoon Sun 26 Apr - 15:01

Hey no problemo.
When I truly enjoy something I dive right into it with enthusiasm.
I would be happy to create a wiki for the new project myself. Many of the best wiki are made by fans. Ditto if you need anything play tested.

This game has the potential to be fairly popular among guys like me who remember enjoying this style and are sick of the cartoony apps available on the play store. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

For now, the best I can do is keep working on the guide and keep hitting that donate huge button every payday (Twice a month).
If my guide is inaccurate on some things please let me know right away so I can make a more accurate guide.

Mister_Raccoon

Back to top Go down

Post by danx55 Sun 26 Apr - 15:49

great! can't wait :-)
thanks Luis

danx55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down