Random Adventure Roguelike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best game until end game

4 posters

Go down

Best game until end game Empty Best game until end game

Post by Nebris Fri 6 Mar - 13:22

Nice game, I have played it alot and got really far (lvl cap (50) 1900 defense 750 attack and 1100 speed) but unfortunatly the fun stops there. It would be nice with some more content for the end-game. As of now i just use alot of boats to get around islands to find some high-danger ones but it's not really fun as it takes ages to find a danger 44+ island and then i might not even include good drops og good items in the shops. I have travelled to more than 300 islands, most of the islands are danger 40 or below or even danger 20 even though i am lvl 50. It would be nice not to have to travel to some of those bad islands. It would also be cool with some sort of bosses or other bigger creatures as i currently one-shot everything and only take damage from hunger. So I just want to know if anyone else agree and if it is planned to be expanded to include some more end game content.

Nebris

Back to top Go down

Best game until end game Empty Re: Best game until end game

Post by Koku Fri 6 Mar - 14:20

I agree with Nebris, the game scales rather poorly in difficulty, as when a certain defense has been reached, so has near-invincibility. Compared to how the game started out with struggling left and right, the end-game seems quite improper. It's a great game though, and I really enjoyed playing it. I look forward to more updates, and I'll try posting some suggestions for now! Smile

Koku

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 8 Mar - 19:08

Hi!

I'm really sorry there's no more content when reached that point on the game. I just worked on the basic game mechanics but never worked on gradually increasing difficulty or adding more things to do (bosses, more crafting, better items, etc...). I'm aware it isn't fun and I want to do it better.

As I said, by the moment I won't be able to do any update, but I'm trying to work on the new version (mid-term release, can't say when). In that new version, I'll try to have many more things prepared so it's more fun Smile

Thanks for your comments, this is what I need to do it better!

Admin
Admin

https://randomadventurerogue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danx55 Fri 13 Mar - 12:07

hi Luis,
really looking forward to the coming release Smile
cheers
dan

danx55

Back to top Go down