Random Adventure Roguelike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savegame issue

4 posters

Go down

Savegame issue Empty Savegame issue

Post by Godefroy Sat 7 Mar - 21:52

Hi. I've got Samsung galaxy s3 and really envy all of you guys who reach such high levels. Practically each time I reach level about 15, game fails to load. After hitting continue, game quits and I have message, that the game has stopped working. At the moment it even happens at level 6. Oh. I've got 0.78e version of the game.

Godefroy

Back to top Go down

Savegame issue Empty Re: Savegame issue

Post by Admin Sun 8 Mar - 19:11

Hi!

I'm really sorry about that, really. I'm aware that, the way I programmed the saving/loading the game, in some devices don't work quite well (not a device problem, a coding problem).

That is, amongst other reasons, why I decided to start programming it again from scratch.

As I said in another post, I can't say when :p

Thanks, and sorry, really.

Admin
Admin

https://randomadventurerogue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerokawa Tue 5 May - 8:32

Hi, I got the same problem but I may have found a solution. When you want to leave the game, just press "save" (and not "save & quit"). Then press the Home or Return button of your phone. A window will probably open, saying the application has closed, but it works for me. And I don't have this problem anymore. Smile

Zerokawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Iarani Tue 12 May - 23:03

Yeah I have to do the same thing, and it works most of the time. When it doesn't, I'm fairly certain it's just my phone being dumb.

Iarani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum